So, I just found out that we got transferred to the Salt Lake City South Mission until we get our visas! And we are leaving the MTC on Friday. This Friday! Ohh my goodness, I'm so exited, and yet I'm not ready for this! I'm supposed to be getting a phone call, and I will be able to call tonight. So mom, be ready for a phone call! I can't believe I'm leaving theMTC. Ohh my freaking goodness! Ha, I'm leaving the MTC!
Im not ready to leave. I don't wanna leave yet. Ohh my goodness I'm soooo exited! This is more exiting than my mission call, I think! Btw, mom we got out travel plans, but with out visas they don't mean anything... so we will see. I'll let you know on that!
I cant beleve im leaving the MTC! I have learned to love the MTC so much, and now I have to leave! I don't want to leave! I wonder how long I will be in Salt Lake for? This is crazy! I'm soooo stoaked..
So fonzi left for the Phillipines this week! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS GONE. I SEE CASEY COLE ALL THE TIME AND THAT NICE,WE TALK ALOT.
Since the provo temple is closed we got to help renovate it. It was sooo cool. We pulled carpet for 4 hours--it was intense. But it was cool. I love doing service in the temple. I'm definitely going through it once I get home to see the changes they are making and to say that I helped!
I can't believe I'm leaving! Mom, I haven't gotten your package yet because our district leader hasn't gotten the mail yet! Ohh goodneess I cant believe I'm leaving the MTC! But I'm soo stoaked for the real deal! Im glad to hear things at home are going great!
Sophia, way to be a troooper, you always have been! Jake, I haven't read all you emails yet, so sorry, ister adams thatks for the update, I heard in Jake's email about Krysten, so i just gotta say this: CALLED IT!!!!! And just remember all the planning will pay off!
Sorry this email doesn't say much. My mind is racing right now. I got some time left so I'll send one more off tonight so try and email me back before 4pm today! We can can talk about the phone call. Ohh goodness this is exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tanner LOVES to hear about how you're doing. Any comments will be sent to Elder Nelson via email every Sunday night.